Monday, June 27, 2016

Spinach and Garlic Pasta

Hey guys I am back with my new recipe of Spinach and Garlic Pasta. I made it for first time and I liked it so much so I wanted to share with all of you.

To make Spinach and Garlic Pasta you will need :-

1 cup spinach roughly chopped
4-5 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 cup bellpepper
1/2 cup green onion
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon chilly flakes
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil


Take a pan and boil pasta (already shared recipe). Put it aside to cool down. Take another pan and add butter and olive oil to it. Add minced garlic to it. Add bell peppers and green onion to it add spinach  to it and saute it for 2 minutes. Add salt, oregano, chilly flakes, black pepper, cumin powder to it. Add boiled noodles to it. Add parmesan and mozzarella cheese to it and mix well. Serve hot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment