Thursday, July 28, 2016

Spinach Corn subji (dry)

I like to use spinach atleast one time a week in my diet. Today I am sharing you very simple recipe of spinach corn subji Indian style which my mom use to make for us. She was preparing only using spinach but I added corn to enhance its flavor.
To make Spinach Corn Subji you will need :-

2 buch of spinach roughly chopped
1 cup frozen corn
3-4 tablespoon chickpea flour
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander cumin powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1-2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon mustard seeds

Take a pan and add oil to it. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add washed and roughly chopped spinach to it. Let all the water dry out. Add frozen corn kernels to it. Add all the spices. Sprinkle chickpea flour on top of it. Serve with roti or paratha.

No comments:

Post a Comment