Thursday, June 11, 2015

Onion Bell-Pepper Subji

When I run out of the things on hand or when I want to make something new I just check my refrigerator and create new out of which I have on my hand. Today I tried with Onion Bell- Pepper subji.

To make Onion Bell Pepper Subji you will need :-
1 big onion diced
1 big bell pepper diced
Salt to taste
2 tablespoon oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilly powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander and cumin seeds
3-4 tablespoon chopped cilantro

Take a pot and add oil to it. Add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle. Add diced onion and saute it till it get tender. Add bell peppers and allow it to cook till it get tender. Add all the spices and mix well. Add chopped cilantro and serve with roti or paratha.

No comments:

Post a Comment