Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Coconut and Nuts ladoo

Hey guys Diwali is approaching and I thought of making something quick and although healthy as sweet dish. I checked out things which I have on hand and quickly made this yummy ladoo. Moreover there is no butter (ghee) or any sugar added in this ladoo.

To make Coconut and nuts Ladoo you will need :-
4-5 tablespoon dry coconut
1 tablespoon cashew
10-12 pitted dates (washed properly)
1-2 fig
3-4 tablespoon golden rasins

Take all the ingredients and make small pieces of it except coconut. Add all this to mixture jar and blend till it gets crumbly mixture. Churn according to your liking.  Take this to a bowl and make ladoo the size you want. I like to make a bit size ladoo so I made it small.

Note :- You can also add coco powder or some chocolate syrup if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment