Thursday, April 19, 2018

Leftover recipe with vegetables

Hey guys let me share with you new recipe which I made it and it turned out so great with my leftover sandwich sauces and we all loved it. I had some sriracha sauce and sweet onion sauce left over from my sandwich dinner party and they were in very less quantity so I thought of making something new with that.

Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Bell Pepper and Onion
2 cups Brussels sprouts
1 cup bell pepper
1 cup onion
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 teaspoon sweet onion sauce
2 teaspoon sriracha sauce

Take a pan and mix all ingredients except oil. Add all the vegetables on baking tray and add oil on top of it and then cook in toaster oven for 5-6 minutes and then broil it for 2-3 minutes. Your veggies are ready to serve after that. Serve hot or warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment