Thursday, April 19, 2018

Roasted Brussels Sprout

Hey guys I am back with my new recipe after a long time. I was busy and was not able to write it for a long time. I tasted roasted Brussels sprouts in one restaurant. I twisted recipe little bit and made my version of it.

To make Roasted Brussels Sprout you will need :-
4 cups brussels sprouts chopped into half and washed
1 tablespoon itialian salad dressing
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 teaspoon chilly flakes
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice

Take a pan and mix all the ingredient except lemon. Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Take all the Brussels sprouts in oven tray and spread evenly. I did it in toaster oven (mini oven). I first did medium temperature for about 5-7 minutes and then carefully take it out and mix well and then broil it for 3-4 minutes. Add lemon juice on top of it. Carefully take out tray while turning off oven and then serve immediately little warm.
It is good side dish with pasta and soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment