Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Rice Krispies Chevda

Hey guys I am posting after a long time. I am back with easy and quick version of chevda.

To make Rice Krispies Chevda you will need :-
Oil as needed
Turmeric powder as per taste
Red chilly powder as per taste
6 cups of rice krispies (any brand)
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste (optional)
6-7 curry leaves
1/4 cup of peanuts (raw)
1 teaspoon mustard seeds

I like my chevda sweet so I little sugar. Take a pan and add oil to it and add mustard seeds to it. Add peanuts when the mustard seeds starts to crackle. Add curry leaves, be careful while adding it and cover immediately with lid as it splutter. Roast peanuts and add turmeric powder to it. Add rice Krispies and add sugar, salt and red chilly powder. Mix well and roast it for atleast 1 minute. Remove pan from stove and allow it to cool. After that keep chevda in airtight container and enjoy with tea or coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment