Thursday, October 31, 2019

Vegetable Oats

Hi guys I am back with my new recipe. I have not posted any recipe from long time. Today I got some time to write again.

To make Vegetable Oats you will need :-
1 cup water
1 cup oats
1 green chilly finely chopped
1/4 cup mixed vegetable ( I used frozen vegetables)
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 tablespoon ketchup
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon red chilly powder
Garam masala (optional)
Cilantro (optional)

Wash oats with water for 1 time (optional). Soak oats in water. Take a pan and heat up oil. Add cumin seeds to it.  Add green chilies to it.When they sizzle then add all the vegetables (carrots, beans, corn, peas). Saute them little bit. Add soaked oats in water into it. Mix well and allow it to cook till you get little firm mixture or oats are cooked. Add ketchup and mix well. Add garam masala and cilantro if needed and mix well. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment