Saturday, May 9, 2015

How to store Guacamole for long time

Last week Avocado was on sale and I thought of freezing them. I and my husband both love Guacamole and we enjoy with chips, burrito, and as spread on toasted bread, etc.

To store guacamole for long time first make guacamole (already shared recipe) and take it to airtight container. You can use pyrex or Rubbermaid container whichever you like. I stored in both the container (pyrex and rubbermaid). Freeze it in refrigerator for about a week or more. Store in small quantity and take out atleast 1 hour prior to use. In both the container (pyrex and rubbermaid) guacamole was in good condition, so you can choose container as per your choice.

Note :- I have not added tomatoes and onion while freezing it, that I added after it came to room temperature before use because it may loose some water or change the taste of guacamole.

No comments:

Post a Comment