Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Tip- How to store leftover naan

 I had a party last week and I had some left over naan after distributing to friends. I thought of making good use of it.

When the party was over immediately I kept all the naan (butter) in a ziploc bag and kept in freezer. I am taking out naan as required and keep at room temperature for about 1 hour before using and it is still fresh. After one hour of resting at room temperature or 30 minutes, you can microwave or make it warm on griddle. I have tried both the methods, making warm in microwave and on stove top and it does not feel chewy to me. 

So go ahead and try to freeze your naan and use it for a week!

Note :- Please check naan every time before you eat or use it, if you find bad smell or taste is bad then do not use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment