Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Corn Chevda

Fresh corn are my favorite and I like to make many different things from it. So I made corn chevda this time.

To make Corn Chevda you will need :-

3 large corn cob shredded
1 teaspoon ginger chilly paste
3/4 cup milk
Salt to taste
Pinch of turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander cumin powder
2 tablespoon oil
1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
Sev for garnishing

Take a pot and add oil and mustard seeds. Allow it to crackle. Add shredded corn to it and allow it to cook closing lid. Stir in between. Add milk and all the spices and then allow it to simmer. I like it little liquidy so I added more milk. You can adjust as per your choice. Stir till it gets cooked. Serve at room temperature or hot with sev.

You can store in refrigerator once it is cooled down for 1-2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment