Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cilantro (Coriander) Chutney

I like to add green herbs in my diet. I like cilantro among them. I add them in subji, dal, kadhi and every possible recipe in which it goes well. Also I make cilantro chutney in bulk so that it comes out handy to me and I can use it with pakoda, bhajiya, aloo paratha, etc.

Lets make this Cilantro Chutney. To make Cilantro chutney you will need :-

2 cups of cilantro leaves (washed and water drained)
4-5 roasted peanuts
1-2 tablespoon lime juice
1/4 teaspoon sugar (optional)
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
1-2 green chillies chopped
Water as needed

Add all the cilantro leaves, peanuts, green chillies and roasted cumin seeds and 4-5 tablespoon water and churn them in mixture. Make a smooth paste. Take out in serving bowl and add salt and lime juice and mix well. Serve with pakoda, bhajiya, gota, paratha, etc.

You can store it for a month in airtight container and use it whenever you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment