Monday, November 17, 2014

Coriander Mint Rava (Semolina) Idli

Hey guys I am back......I had taken break from blogging because my exams were there and I need to concentrate on that. Now I am free from studies so now I can think differently on my new recipes. Today I am sharing you very simple and easy breakfast or anytime snack recipe. It's Coriander Mint Rava Idli.

To make Coriander Mint Rava Idli you will need :-
1-1/2 cup semolina/rava
1/2 cup sour yogurt
Salt to taste
3-4 tablespoon coriander mint chutney
1 tablespoon oil
Water if needed
Pinch of baking powder

Take a bowl and add rava to it and microwave it for about one minute. Allow it to cool down. Add yogurt and salt to it and mix well. Allow it to rest for about 1 hour. After that add coriander mint chutney and baking powder to it and mix well.

Take idli steamer and allow water to boil. When water comes to boil apply oil on the idli mold dish and pour the batter. Do not fill too much. Steam it till it gets cooked. Say about 8-10 minutes on low to medium flame. Serve hot with tea or chutney of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment