Monday, April 27, 2015

Khajur (Dates) Bite

I had guest on this weekend and I thought of making something sweet but in bite size. I go on thinking so much and I just looked at the ingredients which I have. I combined 3 of them together and it turned out in to bite size dessert which was loved by everyone so much that it just gone away all!!!!

To make Khajur Bite you will need :-
10-12 khajur/dates
1 tablespoon nutella hazelnut spread
4 tablespoon peanuts without skin
1 teaspoon powdered sugar

Take khajur and wash them properly and pat dry them. Make a slit from one side. In another bowl add peanuts and nutella and mix well. With the help of spoon fill in the khajur. After all the khajur gets filled up then dust powder sugar and keep in refrigerator in airtight container. Serve chilled.

You can make this day before and keep in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment