Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mini Uttapam Appetizer

I had a left over Idli batter and I thought of making something unique for my afternoon snack. I thought of adding cheese because it is one of my favorite ingredient. So I prepared mini uttapam appetizer. I made it very simple with the ingredients I have with me on hand.

To make Mini Uttapam Appetizer you will need :-

6-7 mini uttapam (already shared recipe of uttapam)
2-3 tablespoon ketchup
2-3 tablespoon coriander chutney
1 teaspoon garlic chutney ( easily available in Indian Grocery Store)
Cheese as required

Take a plate and place mini uttapam and apply on one uttapam ketchup about 1 tablespoon, on another uttapam 1 tablespoon coriander chutney. Apply garlic chutney on another uttapam as per your need. Shred cheese on all the uttapam and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment