Monday, August 11, 2014

Paneer Butter Masala (Easy)

Mostly all like Punjabi food even I do. I often make different punjabi subji but it takes a lot of time to prepare. So today I worked out an easy option to make it. I used " Rasoi Magic Paneer Butter Masala". It's pretty quick and very easy to make and no need to remember any spices. To make it more creamy and buttery I added Heavy Whipping Cream when gravy was done. This gives to it very rich flavour.


Make subji as directed on Rasoi Magic Paneer Butter Masala and then when the gravy is done just add 2-3 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and mix well. It will take your subji to next level. Just try this.....

You can also try Rasoi Magic other spice mix of your choice. I have tried all of them and all are really very good when you want to make punjabi subji within short time.

No comments:

Post a Comment