Friday, March 20, 2015

Herbed Bread

I like to do lot of variation with my daily food.  Yesterday I was hungry and I went and checked out my refrigerator and I found out white bread. I thought of making something new out of it. I quickly checked my spice section and immediately flavor pop in my mind. I made it!!! and it tasted also really good.

To make Herbed Bread you will need :-
2 bread slice
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon red chilly flakes
1/4 teaspoon mixed herbs
3-4 tablespoon butter

Take a bowl  and add softened butter to it and mix all the spices with butter. Apply butter herbed mixture on both the sides of bread. Put it on the skillet and cook it till it get golden brown spots on it. Serve with soup or ketchup. It goes really good as side dish with pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment