Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Grape and Plum Summer Drink

I like fresh fruits as they are good source of energy. Summer has already started and I thought of making something from the fruits I have....I checked out my refrigerator and found that I have some fruits and then I thought of making a fresh summer drink.

To make Grape and Plum Summer Drink you will need :-

1 cup green grapes
2-3 plums roughly chopped
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of cumin powder
1 cup water

Grind grape and plum to mixer and blend it. Take it out and with the help of strainer strain all the pulp out of it. Then add cold water, salt, sugar, black pepper and cumin powder and mix well. Serve chilled.
You can make it ahead of time for say about 1 or 2 hours and keep in refrigerator when your guest are going to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment