Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pillsbury Indian Roti and Paratha variety available at.. (other than Indian Grocery Store)

Last weekend I had gone to Walmart and to my surprise what I found in frozen section? I found Pillsbury Indian Roti and Paratha variety over there. There was huge variety of Roti and Paratha at Walmart and I was so delighted to see this because if I need it sometime I do not have to rush to Indian Grocery Store to buy it.

Pillsbury Variety available at Walmart is :-

1.  Spring Onion Paratha
2. Paneer Paratha
3. Aloo  Masaledar NaanParatha
4. Paneer Naan
5. Micorwable Roti (Wheat)
6. Mooli Paratha
7. Plain Naan
8. Microwable Multigrain Roti
9. Ready to Puff Roti
10. Plain Paratha
11. Malabar Paratha

Enjoy now beacause all this good stuff is available nearer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment