Saturday, December 27, 2014

Masala Baked Sweet Potato

Sweet Potato are such that many recipes can be made out of it like sweet potato fries, mashed sweet potato, sweet potato dip, etc. I made it simple although tasty. 
Yesterday I had craving to eat something roasted so I checked out my refrigerator and found sweet potato. I immediately thought of making masala sweet potato baked which my mother is making in India. Whole kitchen is filled with the aroma of it when she bakes this little tiny sweet potato.

To make Masala Baked Sweet Potato you will need :-

2-3 small sweet potatoes cut into half
Pinch of chat masala
Pinch of salt

Wash sweet potato very well. Cut it in to half. Sprinkle salt and chat masala on it and bake in to the oven at at 350 degrees on the middle rack for about 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and take it out and check if they are done, if not then put it again for about 10 more minutes or till it get cooked and you see dark marks on its skin. Allow it to cool down and serve after removing skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment