Sunday, December 7, 2014

Samosa Sandwich

When you visit to Vadodara, do try samosa sandwich. It is available every where and and it is so tasty that even I remember it, my mouth start watering. My husband had never tasted somosa that too in sandwich so I thought of making it. Even I needed something to carry for our potluck party so I thought of making Samosa Sandwich.

To make Samosa Sandwich you will need :-
1 samosa per sandwich (already shared recipe)
1-2 teaspoon green chutney (coriander chutney)
1-2 teaspoon ketchup
1-2 tablespoon sev
1 teaspoon onion chopped
1 teaspoon tomato chopped
1 teaspoon green bell pepper chopped
2 bread slices

Take a bread slice and put tomatoes, onion and bell pepper on it. Put samoso by breaking it into small pieces. Add green chutney on it and sev and press it little bit. On another slice of bread add ketchup and cover it.  Enjoy this delicious sandwich any time......

No comments:

Post a Comment