Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tip of the day- Pani Poori Pani(Green)

Who does not like Pani-Poori? Whenever I make pani-poori I just remember of India... there eating at your favorite snack place and with friends, we just can't get it here. Everybody in my family at my In-laws side and my maternal side are big fan of pani-poori. I always here (United States) make it at home. 
I like to stock the stuff when it is frequently used or I am making that dishes often. So I am sharing you today how to store pani-poori mixture for long time.

When you churn your green chillies, mint and coriander for making basic paste for paani-poori green water than you can add only little water and make a thick paste of it and add salt to it and mix well and store it in airtight container for a month. Store in freezer (froze it).

I make it in bulk and use it twice, on the day I make it and next within a month and it taste to me good both the times.
Note :- If you use it within month and do not find that it taste good then do not use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment