Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Egg-free Ice-cream (variety) available in United States

Along with the recipe I write it came to my mind why not share with you egg-free products available in United States so that the crowd like me would find easy in finding egg-free products. Hot summer days are going on and I thought why I should not share the ice-cream which are available in United States which are egg-free for those who do not take eggs in their diet.
When I came here and went for my first shopping of ice-cream and checked ingredients then I found that most of the ice-cream available in the market has eggs in it. After my 2-3 visit at the Walmart, Ralphs & Albertsons store and spending lot of time reading ingredients, at last I found out some of the ice-creams which I can have it to chill myself. 

  • Magnum Ice-Cream (Like chocobar and choclate almond bar available in India)
  • Breyers Ice-Cream (Some of the flavors does have eggs in it so please check before purchasing)
  • Thrifty Ice-Cream (Some of the flavors does have eggs in it so please check before purchasing), available in scoop and waffle cone.
  • Dreyers Ice-Cream- 1) Dreyers Grand Ice-cream  2) Dreyers Slow- Churned (some of the flavors does have eggs in it so please check before purchasing.
  • Baskin Robbins Sunday (Some of the flavors does have eggs in it so please check before purchasing)

Magnum,Breyers and Dreyers Ice- Cream variety is available in Walmart, Ralphs, Albertson, Northgate Market and Stater Bros.
Thrifty Ice-Cream is available at Rite-Aid Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment