Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tip of the day (Crispy Roasted Poha Chivda)

Hey guys I just love Indian Snacks.... I am very found of different variety of Chivda and my mother use to make different chivda at home and so out of that my favorite is Roasted Poha Chivda.

After coming here (United States) I started many experimenting with different things in kitchen which make my work little easy, so I found out that instead of roasting your poha (thin) on stove for long time and continuous stiring it lets save our time.

Just take a flat microwable dish and spread poha (thin) evenly. Don't overcrowd it and just microwave it for about 1 minute. Take it out and check if you find it crispy enough then you allow it to cool down little bit. If you don't find it little crispy then put again for 15-20 seconds again as per your microwave and then allow it to cool down.

So your time is saved by roasting in microwave and you can make chivda within no time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment