Saturday, June 14, 2014

Egg-free Organic Spaghetti available at...

It's weekend and I want to make something special for my husband today and I thought well lets make Spaghetti in white sauce. I really find it hard to find out egg-free spaghetti and pasta in USA when I came here. I used to go on reading ingredients whenever I go for grocery and one day I found out egg free organic spaghetti !!!!
 I found it in Sprouts Farmers Market and also in Costco Wholesale Market. It's 'Garofalo Organic Spaghetti'. Also check in Costco Wholesale Market for the pasta whichever you want those are also egg-free of the same brand.
This add to a lot more variety of pasta and spaghetti preparation to those who are like me " Not eating eggs".
I also used to make spaghetti in white sauce and then top with pineapple and and bake in oven. This is my husband's favorite dish so I make it often. Well this much for the day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment