Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Refreshing Lemon Drink (Nimbu Pani) with a twist

It's summer time in United States and I am staying in California so we feel summer here like India...
These days whenever I go out for some grocery shopping or in the park and when I return home I am totally exhausted by the heat. I need something refreshing after coming home so this lemon drink feels me refreshed after having it.
I am sharing recipe for 1 serving. Take a bowl and add water measuring 1 glass, then add 2 tablespoon of shredded jaggery to it and mix well. Squeeze half lemon to it and add a pinch of salt and black pepper and mix it well. Your refreshing lemon drink is ready within no time. You can put it in refrigerator or add ice cubes for instant serving.
Try this drink and you will feel good after having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment